Personally Identifiable Information
Users can visit my site anonymously. However, when you subscribe to my mailing list or contact me through the contact me form, you may be asked to enter your name and email address.
I will collect personal identification information from users ONLY if they voluntarily submit such information. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain site related activities.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
I may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with this site. Non-personal identification information may include statistical data such as pages visitors viewed, type of browser you are using, how long the visitors stay, how you found our site, and other type of information.
This site collects information that your browser sends whenever you visit it.
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of this site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyse this data.
Web Browser Cookies
All of this information is not personally identifying and it helps to improve the website to make it easier for the visitors to find and use this site.
Why I Need Your Information And How I Use It
I collect and use your information for the following purposes:
– Ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
– To analyze trends among the Users to help improve this Website.
– To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested (Carry out marketing and behavioral targeting including display ads).
– To display content from external platforms.
– To carry out commercial affiliation (Display ads).
– Interact with external social networks and platforms (Social media widgets and share bars).
– To respond to your customer service requests.
– To send periodic emails about company news, updates, new products and services to users who have opted in for. If you choose to have these mails sent to you by email, you will only receive these mails by email and I will not send you anything else without your consent first. This site uses forms to collect contact information (including your name, and email address). Your Personal Identification Information is managed through the third party tool MailerLite. You can always opt out of receipt of further email correspondence.
Rights Related To Your Personal Information
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU and the state California, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
– Know. You have the right to know what categories of information we have or are collecting on you, and what personal information we have collected or are collecting on you.
– Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
– Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
– Change, restrict or delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. I will delete all the data stored in my databases and anything else associated with you upon request.
There are certain limited circumstances when the business does not have comply and delete the information, such as to provide and complete the transaction for which purpose the information was collected in the first place, or to comply with a legal obligation.
– Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their personal data.
– Object to processing of their data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent.
– Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
– Under the CPPA, If you reside in the state of California, you have the right to request full disclosure if the business sells or transfers your personal information for a business purpose. You have the right to know what information specifically has been sold or transferred, to whom, and for what business purpose. And you have the right to request that a business that collected your personal information does not sell that information to anyone.
Request to exercise your rights can be submitted by you or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf by email to email@example.com or by following the link below and submitting your request via a web form.
Do Not Sell My Private Information
This site does not sell personally identifiable information collected from readers and consumers. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information is provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
For purposes of COPPA and CPPA, this Website is intended for individuals who are 18 years of age or older.
By visiting and using the Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements.
The Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age.
We do not specifically market to children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 years of age.
If you are under 13 years of age, please do not use the Site or provide any information on the Site, including your name, screen name, username, address, telephone number, email address, and payment details.
If a parent or a guardian believes that the Website has information of a child under the age of 13 in its database, please contact me immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will use my best efforts to promptly remove such information from any records.
For purposes of EU data protection law and CPPA, Mishell Pérez is the data controller of your personal information.
If you have any questions, requests, or concerns; you may contact me here, email me at email@example.com, or contact me at PO Box 17-11-6685 Quito, Ecuador.
Your Acceptance Of This Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use this Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Last Updated: November/04/2021